17 February 2010

I say, "I like your style, crazy pound pup"

(that's food from The Turkish Restaurant---->)
(It's really good)

Well, I guess I'll write in here, even though I haven't done a whole lot...
Today was good. I came out to Palm City, or as some of the drivers say, Palam City. I've just been doing some laundry and cooking. I think I've given up baking here, but cooking isn't as frustrating.
Some exciting things:
I got all 10 seasons of Friends, which will be a great way to spend my time : ) If there are 24 episodes in every season, and I watch one a day, I'll be good to go for like a year. (that was very rough math, don't think about it, I could be really off) So, I'll be totally ready for the Friends Trivia game this summer. : ) We also got like 10 other movies. So far they have been decent quality, a little grainy, but what can you expect for $1.60 each? Sorry, to those of you who consider it stealing. I didn't steal though, I bought them...from the thief.
So, like Rob said, we're planning on visiting Rome next week. I'm pretty excited about that. It will be a welcome break from the new norm. I like it hear, but could use a break. Unfortunately it wont be a break from broken English, and annoying people with my ignorance of the outside world. : )
This last week a bit of homesickness has set in. I knew it would happen eventually. Probably when the new wore off some. It isn't so bad, but sometimes it sneaks up.
Some good news! Rocco finally has his very own crib. They brought it to us yesterday. How long did he last in it last night? Umm...about 15 min. We'll try again tonight.
Well, I need to go back to the store. I need more flour. I thought I would have enough for the biscuits I was making, but I wanted to double the recipe, and now I don't have enough.
So, hope everyone is doing well! You're probably just now waking up as I finish up dinner.

Rocco is licking the couch and talking to it.

5 comments:

  1. Who would want to be in their own crib if they could be with their mom in her bed? Rocco has go the right idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the friends trivia game! This is an unfair advantage!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture of Rocco! :) I also agree with Jill, it will be hard to break him of that. Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw your last sentence...
    He must have my genes. I do that too every night... ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! That theif is my friend!!

    ReplyDelete