24 August 2010

a few little beauties...


So, as you may know, I spend a lot of time at home during the day while Rob is at work. Actually, I spend a lot of time at home when he isn't working. When I'm at home, usually my computer is open, more times than not I'm browsing through blogs that I find along the way.
The first question most people ask me when I'm home, is 'What do you do all day???'. Well, here's a few things I've found that I enjoy.... hope you do also.
                    This is a blog that I found, and I LOVE it! She is always posting new things. Just little things she thinks are interesting, cute, funny, or that catch her eye. A few things that I really liked...
I love this tattoo. I think it's so pretty.
It's the names of his daughters.
Lucy and Orla. So great.

(Uurrrrhhhhggg, blogspot drives me crazy when I'm trying to post pictures!!!)

This one is one of Rob and I's favorites. Makes me laugh.

Here's something for all my crafty crocheters : ) I'll take one of these for Christmas...















 I really love this haircut. Not for me though. I want someone to let me cut THEIR hair like this : ) Next time I'm home, someone better be ready to have short hair!







Okay last one. I could look at the Anthropologie website all day long I think. I love the colors!

Alright, I'm done. Sorry for those of you that don't care what I look at online ; ) Believe me, there is MUCH more, I spared you all my Etsy loves.
Alright, I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment