for forgetting his pacifier.
On a side note, I have been trying to feel him real foods the last few days with no avail. Any suggestions? I’ve tried cooked carrots, cooked potatoes, rice, banana, and cooked apple. All of which I put in the baby food mill. I hear oatmeal is a good option, maybe I’ll try that next. It’s just so frustrating when I’ve gone through the process of cooking, and blending, then smooshing, and he just throws back his head refuses every second of it! It was just a week or so ago that he was eating with no problem…I’m not so sure what happened.
Also, it’s APRIL! That’s my birthday month, so I hope everyone is celebrating appropriately.
Cheers!
My kids loved rice cereal and sweet potatoes. I don't know if you can get the rice cereal over there or not. Next time mom comes back send her with a list of baby food to bring back with you! :) Sometimes it takes them awhile to get used to the texture of things, and I imagine even different with foods you are grinding yourself. Just keep trying!
ReplyDeleteMel, have the baby books or baby doctors changed that much? When mine were babies, my wonderful doctor advised no food but milk for a year. We did begin Susan on cereal when she was much younger than that and she discovered when she was past 20, that could have been the reason for her sinus trouble or hayfever, whatever it was she had. You don't want Johnny Rocco to get fat, but remember they grow from the head down. If his cheeks are really fat, I'd cut back on the solid food. The new info is, if they are fat when little tots, they'll be fat when they are adult.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure Granshirley is happy to be with her family again. I bet she is wild about that little boy. Good luck and my love to all.