15 April 2010

Jet Laggin'


Here we are! We made it. It was a very long trip, but Rocco did so well. We flew Emirates, and I loved them. Everyone was so nice to us, and so helpful.
So far Rocco and I have had some jet lag that has weighed us down, but we are still having lots of fun! It's so fun to see a new country.
Catie is a really good cook, and has made us lots of food to eat! Good homemade food is better than eating out any day : )

Catie made Rocco some really cute little toys : )


more to come...

Also, if you could please pray for my new little nephew Johnny Carter, he's pretty sick right now.

3 comments:

  1. SO MUCH CUTENESS!!!! I love how he looks all proud of his stuffed animal harem. Does Aunt Catie just LOVE his royal yumminess?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure he will fit in your green wrap for many more days. YEY, I AM SO GLAD CADE FINALLY MET HIM!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I miss Rocco so much. What a cute boy.

    ReplyDelete