22 April 2010

Coming together

Last night, Mom, Dad, and I finally made it to Los Angeles.  We very nearly missed our connection in Chicago which I think would have thrown us all over the edge once again.  We needed to get here and having to be delayed even more could not happen.  Mel is in the air over the Pacific headed from Seoul to Seattle and onto Boise.  She will get in sometime after 7 PM tonight, Thursday.  By the time she returns to Libya she will have circled the globe completely.  Going from Tripoli to Dubai, to Seoul, to Seattle, to Boise, to New York, London and Tripoli again. 

It's nice that we will finally be able to all get toeghether after a week that has been as awful as it gets.  Family needs to be together and when tragedy happened it was made worse by being spread out around the world.  Please continue to pray for our family.  I can't imagine things can get better anytime soon and prayers have been appreciated.  We love you all,

No comments:

Post a Comment