Well, Rob continues the voyage to his Senior Citizen discount.
 |
I wish I would have gotten Rocco in the picture, but he wasdownstairs keeping Grandma and Grandpa awake dancing on their bed.
I helped Rocco make some cookies for him. He really did help and it was pretty precious. He did all the stirring, spilling, and dumping. He wouldn't help with the hand mixer though. That was too loud for him. Rocco also wrote part of his name on the picture. He can write a pretty mean OCCO. Although he needs some help with the R. (Who doesn't?) |
While he worked a full day, as adults usually do (boo), and was on the phone being our internet and cable hero the rest of the day, I think the nice dinner we had made up for the rest of the day. It did for me anyway :)
Happy Birthday, Rob!!
Where is his name on there?
ReplyDeleteIt's right under where I wrote "Love,". I guess you can't see it in this picture, but I'll send you a better one.
Delete