That seemed a little too final. I suppose I can blog sometimes. : )
I feel like I've been so so busy lately. Which I have a love hate relationship with. Here are a few things we have been busy with:
I was finally able to hike up Table Rock, which was amazing! Although, next time I will be sure to do it on a day I don't also have bootcamp that evening. I was a little tired. Also, I was still sore from being yanked around Lucky Peak on Monday. So that didn't help.
We went to The Botanical Gardens to see Widespread Panic. I didn't have any particular interest in them, but was glad we went. It was a beautiful evening, and the music was not so bad either. Hildy made us these delicious steak sandwiches as a picnic dinner...which are amazing. (I enjoyed them sans steak, and was still impressed) I have since made them and plan to make them again.My sister and I found a little baby duck yesterday on the side of the road. Actually, not just the road. The highway. Highway 19. He was quacking around in the middle of the road! So we saved him/her and Catie brought it to her house. We have cats/probably shouldn't be bringing baby birds home...So she was the obvious choice.
I finally finished Rocco's blanket I was making him! He wasn't nearly as happy as he should have been :)
So, that's a few things. In five..ish hours I have to wake up to a crazy day. So I should go to sleep now. Hope everyone has fun plans for the weekend! I know I do : )







I like it when you blog. And Josh's room is almost done. Thank you so much!
ReplyDelete